Here it is...finally...I completed the next round!
It took a while but I am done.
It is a (81" X 81") queen-size blanket.
My Gaby loves it (as you can see). She works in the "quality department." Testing all my projects for durability.
I have just pick whatever I have on hand and incorporated it into this enormous project of mine.
I did the best I could with the photography. But I wish you guys can see this live...it's so artistic and expressive.
Very heavy and warming.
Here is the newly added round...I used the pink, aqua, green and blue to try to balance out the powerful colors on the previous round.
This project is still a work in progress. i have to elongate the square so that it is a rectangle.
I wish I can share it all with you guys but as you must imagine, I have to create the squares and then sew each and every one of them on...BY MYSELF! So it takes time.
But I have to admit this project has been fun and therapeutic (for it has shown me how to be patient and enjoy the journey of art).